[aroid-l] TitanWatch 5/4/03 'Audrey III' IS SHE or ISN"T SHE? That is the question.

  • Subject: [aroid-l] TitanWatch 5/4/03 'Audrey III' IS SHE or ISN"T SHE? That is the question.
  • From: "Craig Allen" callen@fairchildgarden.org
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 19:18:41 -0400

TitanWatch 5/4/03 'Audrey III' IS SHE or ISN"T SHE? That is the question.

Audrey III grew only one inch today. That is definitely a slow down in growth. One of the early warning signs of almost (almost) imminent release of poisonous gasses... Well, anyway, it smells like poisonous gas but I know "It is just a plant", "It is just a plant", I keep telling myself. This is my usual panic time, IS SHE or ISN"T SHE? That is the question.

Tonight I will comb over my past records to calm my nerves. I will create a chart of observations that should aid in future bloom estimates and let me sleep better. Ohhhhh Nooooo, what if she opens tonight... What if she opens tomorrow... My day off... maybe my day off... will I stay glued to the web-cam on my home computer on Monday?

Why don't I get a life!

Oh ya! This is my life...

TitanWatch Update:

Mr. Stinky - 57 inches