Re: [aroid-l] amorphophallus konjac

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] amorphophallus konjac
  • From: SongString@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:11:59 EDT

I only put it in the basement after the fall frost kills the leaves. I dig it
up and put it in the basement. It was in a plastic bag, but it was open and
could breath.  I have a few little tubers available for sale.  I already put
all of the tubers in dirt. One is planted outdoors and the other is in a pot
outdoors on my porch.  It is in the 60's so it has not stunk much yet. It got
a little warm last week and I could just barely smell it, when I stuck my
nose in the bloom.
I hope you are right about the smell not being that bad.  Time will tell.