[aroid-l] when should I really plant the A. Konjac

  • Subject: [aroid-l] when should I really plant the A. Konjac
  • From: SongString@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:11:40 EDT

I was told that I should not put the A. Konjac in dirt until after it
finishes it's bloom, because it could rot the tuber/corm, or whatever you
want to call it.  Do you all do that?

Every fall, I just dug up my A. konjac every year and put it in the basement
until spring, when I would replant it outdoors.  This is it's first year to
bloom and I already planted it in dirt, like I always do. I've only had it
about 3-4 years though. I didn't even know what it was called until recently,
when I researched on the internet and found out what I had.  I live in
northern Ohio.