Re: [aroid-l] TitanWatch 5/13/03 1:30 AM a wild Stinkathon

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] TitanWatch 5/13/03 1:30 AM a wild Stinkathon
  • From: "Craig Allen" callen@fairchildgarden.org
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:11:07 -0400

I'm not sure if the web cam will stay on the (hopefully) fruited inflorescence. It will have to be moved to a more secure place if it was pollinated. This morning it is forming the bag shape I was looking for. I think that is a good sign.

Craig M. Allen
Conservatory Manager
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road