[aroid-l] The Simpson see Mr. Stinky at the Springfield Botanical Gardens, aired 5/18/03

  • Subject: [aroid-l] The Simpson see Mr. Stinky at the Springfield Botanical Gardens, aired 5/18/03
  • From: "Craig Allen" callen@fairchildgarden.org
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:17:39 -0400

I wasn't watching TV last night, but I have had a number of phone calls to tell me:

The Simpson cartoon characters see Mr. Stinky at the Springfield Botanical Gardens, aired 5/18/03

Moe Baby Blues <http://www.snpp.com/episodes/EABF17.html>  (#EABF17 / SI-1417)	 TBA
	When the entire town shows up at the Springfield Botanical Gardens to watch the once-in-a-lifetime blooming of the Sumatran Century Flower, there is room for everyone but Moe. The event causes a panic and during the ensuing traffic jam Maggie is thrown from the Simpsons' car into the arms of a suicidal Moe - who is dubbed a hero by the city. Maggie accepts him unconditionally as her new babysitter and surrogate father, much to Homer's dismay and rage, while Moe's new reason to live starts to turn into an obsession that proves useful when Maggie gets in the middle of a mafia gang war between Fat Tony and "Don" Castellaneta.

Craig M. Allen
Conservatory Manager
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road