Re: [aroid-l] Universal measuring device

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Universal measuring device
  • From: ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 22:18:21 -0400

I feel like a complete idiot - how many typos can one person make in a single email? Usually I double check but this time I guess not :(
- - - - -
That's kind of funny about Jamaice, because one of their biggest exports,
if no their biggst, is bauxite - aluminum ore!

Tropical Plant Resource wrote:
EXCEPT some islands in the WEST INDIES.  Not one can on the Island of
Jamaica, at least not in the 19 years I've traveled there...Christian

AlterNative Solutions Tropical / Desert Plant Resource