Re: [aroid-l] Universal measuring device

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Universal measuring device
  • From: ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:18:41 -0400

That's kind of funny about Jamaice, because one of their biggest exports, if no their biggst, is bauxite - aluminum ore!
-Ken

Tropical Plant Resource wrote:
EXCEPT some islands in the WEST INDIES.  Not one can on the Island of
Jamaica, at least not in the 19 years I've traveled there...Christian

www.SolutionsAnalysis.net
AlterNative Solutions Tropical / Desert Plant Resource
http://www.solutionsanalysis.net/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi