[Aroid-l] Talk at the Begonia soc.

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Talk at the Begonia soc.
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 18:43:52 +0000

Dear Friends,

(You too, Don Bittel) I just got notice that I`ll be the featured speaker at the Begonia Soc. meeting at Mounts Bot. Gdn. in W.P.B. tomorrow evening at 7.00PM. If anyone in our group would like to attand, I `m certain that you will be welcome. The VERY informal talk will be on the Ethnobotanical and Mystical uses of some Aroids and Aristolochias in the Neotropics.
Sorry for this really short notice, I only confirmed it through the kindness of Don earlier today!

Good Growing.

Julius Boos
W.P.B.