[Aroid-l] Re: Huntington International Succulent Introductionslist: A. titanum

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Re: Huntington International Succulent Introductionslist: A. titanum
  • From: "Leo A. Martin" leo1010@attglobal.net
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 15:28:07 -0600

A number of people have written me privately about finding the International Succulent Introductions on the Huntington Web site.

Got to http://www.huntington.org

Look on the right side of the page; Click on Botanical Gardens

Look down the page to Special Interests in The Gardens. Below this is

International Succulent
Introductions: New and Rare

When you click there, you will see one of our favorite posies. Click on the spathe to go to the index of plants offered.

Leo A. Martin
Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Some must watch while some must sleep-so runs the world away.
Aroid-l mailing list