converted: Re: [Aroid-l] Titanic Miracle in the Making

Dear Lord P.(ure-metric),

for continentals like us there is a nice little freeware programm called
convert and it says:

117 kg = 18.42432 stone
(yes, I know, it should give 18 stone and some lbs, ounces etc.
furtheremore I do not know, if the stones are imperial or from the new
world, but I bet there is a difference....;-)

some more...

117 kg = 257.9405 pound (advp)(lb)
117 kg = 313.4674 pound (troy)
117 kg = 585000 carat (for people who are in gemstones)
117 kg = 75232.64 pennyweight (also a very nice one)

I remember there was a discussion like tis some years ago and ( if I am
not wrong) Julius shed some more light on the topic.

Dollbergen, Germany (metric)