[Aroid-l] Philodendron ID?

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron ID?
  • From: "steve" sehatfield@insightbb.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 17:00:57 -0400

Hello all

I purchased a nice probably very common Philodendron at a master gardener’s plant sale this weekend for $6.00 and I was hoping someone might be able to help me give it a name.  Attached are some pics.  There is a dollar bill to show the size of the largest leaf.  It was growing on a sun porch and the person said she has had it for 3 years and it had only one leaf when she got it.

Thanks Steve

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Aroid-l mailing list