RE: [Aroid-l] Anthurium pallidiflorum

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Anthurium pallidiflorum
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 10:32:01 -0700

I have an A. pallidiflorum also. I have never had any trouble with getting flowers, but then it always does get a big temperature drop in the winter. I have berries on about one fourth the inflorescences, without doing anything. Indeed, the plants are up about ten feet off the ground, so it is out of the way to go up and pollinate the plants. I might have a bunch of berries in the next week or so.

Happy days,

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

166 Buckeye Street

Woodland CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Zooplankton

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Neosho, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA