Re: [Aroid-l] Asian Symplocarpus

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Asian Symplocarpus
  • From: "Daniel Devor" <plantguy@zoominternet.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:57:44 -0400

Hi, I posted this a few weeks ago and perhaps it is not relevant, but I will let you decide. Both Janis Ruksans (collected in Camtschatka) and Leonid Bondarenko (only listed as collected in the far east) sell Symplocarpus so these are choices I would think.

Best of luck,

Gibsonia, PA
zone 6a and hitting a real hot streak!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Rice" <garden@tiscali.co.uk>