[Aroid-l] Aroid photos

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroid photos
  • From: "C. J. Addington" <cjaddington@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:15:30 -0700

Hello Fellow Aroiders!
    I have resolved to quit lurking and start contributing here ( although
once my classes start up again in the fall I may go back to lurk mode again!
).
    After much procrastination, I have finally set up an on-line photo
album, and have begun putting up some of my various aroid photos. I very
much specialize in the genus Arum, but also dabble in Amorphophallus,
Helicodiceros and Dracunculus, as well as others. I just uploaded a bunch of
photos, including an Amorphophallus henryi that bloomed in my greenhouse on
campus today. It's really cute - short, dark purple and brown, and reeking
of dog droppings. It was a big hit at my school today, and had many
admirers!
    If you would like to see it, and some of my other blooms, you can link
to:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/california_aroids/

    Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Cheers,