Re: Epiphyllums/Off topic

At 07:31 AM 5/1/2008, you wrote:
I appreciate that Julius.  But I never intended to start a non-aroid discussion on Aroid l.  I have sent a note to Dr. Croat in hopes he will provide me with a better description of what is scientifically understood to be a rain forest.

this is what Wiki says

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainforest

of course anything on Wiki you might have written yourself!

hermine