Tropical Talk forum launched!

  • Subject: Tropical Talk forum launched!
  • From: "Jeremy P" <drplantman@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 16:38:12 +1000

G'day Fellow Aroidophiles,

You may recall that some time ago I put out a call for interest in an internet forum to connect tropical plant horticulturalists around the world - well, it gives me great pleasure to announce to you all that Tropical Talk is now online and ready for use!

You can find the Tropical Talk forum here: http://tropicaltalk.freeforums.org/  Don't forget to bookmark it once you get there!

Once you register you can begin posting new topics, download the TTalk toolbar into your browser and post replies to existing posts. Feel free to try out the Test forum if you haven't used a forum before, as well as introduce yourself and your place of work in the introductions forum.

If you have any problems there's a FAQ page here: http://tropicaltalk.freeforums.org/faq.php#25 or you can contact myself (details below, and via the gmail account above).

Feedback on the forum can be sent to TTalk admin via the board (or myself) and we would love to hear you thoughts, comments and suggestions! Much like a good garden, TTalk will continue to grow and evolve, guided by those who use and enjoy it.

Look forward to talking to you all sometime soon!

Jeremy
(and yes, there is as forum especially for aroids!)
_________________________

Jeremy Prentice
Tropical Talk Administrator
Horticultural Technician (Nursery)