Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 11:13:09 +0200
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus "titanum" tuber at ebay Germany
From: Edwoods100@aol.com
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com

I have traded large number of Titanum tubers and large number of other species of Amorphophallus tubers. The picture looks just like the Paonofolius tubers I have on my bookshelf waiting to be planted down to the motling of the skin surface. I would hope a healthy Titanum tuber would be kept slightly moist not bone dry and have lots of roots.
Aroid-L mailing list