Re: leaf beetles on aroids

  • Subject: Re: leaf beetles on aroids
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:15:41 -0700

Hiyer, Peter!

I would very much like to see you pictures. You called them leaf beetles. Do you mean that you think they are chrysomelids?

Happy days,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.756.4481

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Woodland, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

ecoanalysts.com