Re: Anthurium ID

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium ID
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 09:16:37 -0500

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium ID
This one surely looks like Anth. crystallinum or A. clarinervium or maybe even A. magnificum, but I am not expert enough to tell the difference.

On 4/30/10 6:10 PM, "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl> wrote:

Could you tell me what species are presented in the photos:

Anthurium http://aroid.org/midamerica/201004images/032.jpg

All the best
Marek Argent

Aroid-L mailing list