Re: Anthurium ID

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium ID

At a guess I would go for A. crystallinum.  A. magnificum has somewhat more cordate lvs., not quite as long as these in proportion to width, as far as I remember, but can easily be distinguished by the fact that the petioles have a square section, as opposed to round in A. crystallinum.

A.    clarinervum is much smaller, with lvs. almost wider than long.  More ears than body, like an alien.

From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Don Martinson
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 10:17 AM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium ID

This one surely looks like Anth. crystallinum or A. clarinervium or maybe even A. magnificum, but I am not expert enough to tell the difference.

On 4/30/10 6:10 PM, "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl> wrote:

Could you tell me what species are presented in the photos:

Anthurium http://aroid.org/midamerica/201004images/032.jpg

All the best
Marek Argent

Aroid-L mailing list