Re: Anthurium ID

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium ID
  • From: Zach DuFran <zdufran@wdtinc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:34:18 +0000

That one is A. clarinervium

From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] on behalf of Don Martinson [llmen@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 9:16 AM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium ID

This one surely looks like Anth. crystallinum or A. clarinervium or maybe even A. magnificum, but I am not expert enough to tell the difference.

On 4/30/10 6:10 PM, "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl> wrote:

Could you tell me what species are presented in the photos:

Anthurium http://aroid.org/midamerica/201004images/032.jpg

All the best
Marek Argent

Aroid-L mailing list