Re: Pseudodracontium - RIP?

  • Subject: Re: Pseudodracontium - RIP?
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 19:04:54 +0200

For the time being there is Pseudodracontium harmandii next to
Amorphophallus harmandii (the correct name for what is otherwise known as
Am. parvulus). In due course, the Pseudodracontium name has to go when the
genera will be merged. The new name for the Pseudodracontium may turn out to
become Amorphophallus pseudoharmandii...... isn't that a nice solution!!??

Lord P(seudodracontiumneedstogo.com)