Am. Titanum leaf question.

  • Subject: Am. Titanum leaf question.
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 11:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

I have an am.Titanum that is growing a new leaf. The odd thing is that the old leaf is still on it and it look fine. There is no indication that the old leaf will be falling off. My question is; Is this very common? Has anybody seen this before?

At one time I had approximately 70 am.Titanum in my possession and Ive never seen this. But then again, I was selling them so I didnt have them for long.

I refuse to participate in the recession,
Erin Vincent Morano
Aroid-L mailing list