FW: Tasty Meeting

----------
Sent: 	Friday, May 09, 1997 5:24 AM
To: 	'TM8TERS@aol.com'
Subject: 	RE: Tasty Meeting

----------
From: 	TM8TERS4U@aol.com
Sent: 	Thursday, May 08, 1997 8:52 PM
To: 	Julius Boos
Subject: 	Tasty Meeting

>I wanted to thank you for your enjoyable and delicious presentation at the
>last IAS meeting at Fairchild.  It was a lot of fun.  The food items were
>all
>very tasty!!.

>I am a plant enthusiast and believe that you can never grow enough >things.
>enjoy growing Alocasias as well as Anthuriums and Philodendrons. I >also grow
>Bromeliads, orchids, palms and Florida native plants.

>Keeping things green,
>Rick Cohen
>Miami, Fl.

Dear Rick,
Thank you so much for your compliments;   I only wish more members had taken
advantage of the opportunity to get to know how many new gourmet quality
vegies (aroids)  are now available in our area.   The upside to this was that
it left more for us to "taste"!  The recipies will be published in future
I.A.S. Newsletters for the benefit of those who missed the meeting, and who
would like to try them.
Thanks again.
                    Sincerely,
                                  Julius