RE: Pale Green Gonatopus

Steve's message on this subject woke up my memory. One of my two green
Gonatopus came from Phil, the other from Dewey. They appear to be
identical plants. One of them during last season was as tall as, or taller
than G. Boivinii. But neither have flowered. In contrast G. boivinii
has flowered in years when the petioles were much shorter. Furthermore,
the green plants stayed awake several months longer than boivinii. So to
this casual observer boivinii and the "green" plant are quite different

I don't have a photo to post but will make sure that I get a picture once
these tubers awaken this summer. Hopefully we will have inflorescences to
look at.