Anastasios Kotsikanos?

>Is thanks also due to Anastasios Kotsikanos?  I don't completely understand
>all the "headers" of these things ....

Well, since you asked, yes, thanks is probably due Mr. Kotsikanos because
he wrote the software that allows us to converse through the list
processor at MoBot.

But, the software that he wrote some years ago is a bit "buggy" and
sometimes it spews forth some of the stuff that Steve Marak and I are
supposed to see, but you are not. And that is the extra stuff you saw
wrapped around Eduardo's note. Fortunately this happens infrequently.