Here on the Pacific coast of North America, our only native aroid is
Lysichitum americanus.  It is fully in bloom now, or a bit past.  I was just
wondering, does anyone have any "burning questions" not answered in the
literature about this plant, which I might be able to set up an experiment to
answer?  Normally I come up with my own research questions, but I thought,
what the heck, I'll throw out my line and see if I get any bites.  Thank you.

Jason Hernandez