Re: Anthurium

Hi and Welcome Robert.
I didn't know there was an Aroid Club anywhere.  Could you please post to the list how someone might join,
or get a newsletter?
Ditto for other Aroid clubs.
P.S.  Aroid-L has been so quiet lately I thought I got disconnected somehow!

>>> Robert H Arias <rharias@juno.com> 05/09 1:09 PM >>>
Hi everyone.
My name is Robert Arias  rharias@juno.com
This is my first e-mail to aroid-l.
Some of you already know me as the editor of the Aroid Club of Tampa
Bay's newsletter, "The Spathifile".