A few months ago there was a discussion on aroid-l of the "Pocket Plant".
It is listed in Exotica as Xanthosoma atrovirens 'Monstrosum' in one place
and as Xanthosoma atrovirens albo-marginatum in another...  or at least it
is in the older copy that I have....  It is still the one that is green and
white and leaf tip is shaped into a pocket.

And Philodendron speciosum...  This is the one in Exotica that has Mrs.
Graf standing behind a single leaf.  It is a 'self-header' where the leaf
can get really large.

I have been able to obtain a few of both of the above plants.  If you are
interested in purchasing these jewels....  Please send me a private e-mail
to <plantnut@macconnect.com>.  If you hit the reply button to this
message...  the Moderators will trash your message.

Dewey Fisk

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae
Go to <http://www.macconnect.com/~plantnut>