Re: Amorphophallus konjac will bloom!

Hello Fellow Stinker Lovers:

I would say that Luis' performance with Konjac has made me really jealous
because mine never grow like that.

I suggest that we nominate him for the Big Stink award.  Ah, but that will
probably go to an A amorphophallus.  Well, maybe the stinkiest fastest
trophy?  ;-))

All kidding aside, how do you do it, Luis?  Tell us your secrets.

Regards to all,
Clark Weston
USDA Zone 8  El Paso, Texas
join our mailing list  http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ADENIUM