Re: Amorphophallus konjac will bloom!

In a message dated 5/20/99 3:12:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bk161@rgfn.epcc.edu writes:

<< Hello Fellow Stinker Lovers:
 I would say that Luis' performance with Konjac has made me really jealous
 because mine never grow like that.
 I suggest that we nominate him for the Big Stink award.  Ah, but that will
 probably go to an A amorphophallus.  Well, maybe the stinkiest fastest
 trophy?  ;-))>>

Thank you Clark, for nominating me for the stink award ;-)
 <<All kidding aside, how do you do it, Luis?  Tell us your secrets.
 Regards to all,
 Clark Weston
 USDA Zone 8  El Paso, Texas >>

I'll go into it in detail tomorrow, so you'll have to remain in suspense for
now ;-)

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida  USA