Re: Amorphophallus konjac will bloom!

Gentle readers,

With all due respect and admiration for Mr. Fontanills, the gentleman lives in
Miami, for crying out loud!  One can root cuttings in Miami by nailing them to
the side of the house that would take me chemicals, exotic media, expensive
metal halide lighting, humidifiers, RO filtration, and weeks of babysitting here
in Pennsylvania.  I have to work hard to keep Gonatopus alive.
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!  (I'm crying out loud.)  I've put off visiting southern
Florida for 30 years for fear that I would never be able to tear myself away and
return home.

Kindest envious regards, and sincere congratulations    ;-)
Walter Greenwood
University of Pittsburgh

>  <<All kidding aside, how do you do it, Luis?  Tell us your secrets.

Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur.