Re: Florida

David,
You are certainly welcome to stop by and see my collection.  I live just a
few miles west of Ft. Lauderdale.  Actually, the address is really Ft. Laud
and not Davie as I like to put it....

When you get near the time you are going to be here...  send me an e-mail
and then call me when you get into Ft. Lauderdale at 434-2591.

You can get an idea of the collection by going to my home page....  listed
below....
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE