Re: Amorphophallus titanum flowering at Selby Gardens

Donna, I find this description of the stench interesting.  The folks in Miami &
Atlanta both described their bloom's odor to be disappointingly mild.  Do you
have any idea what accounts for the overwhelming nature of the odor in the Selby

(Actually, I find the draw to the odor much like the Saturday Night Live skit
that showed a family passing a jug of milk around so that all could experience
how foul it had become.)