RE: Amorphophallus characteristics

  • Subject: RE: Amorphophallus characteristics
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:33:44 -0600 (CST)

Thanks a lot for your detailed remarks!
Hope you are able to type with a ten finger system, so that answering was not
too time consuming.... ;-)
(This remark is (of course) not aiming at the number of available fingers...

 Wilbert Hetterscheid schrieb:
> I will promise (as I have done to Scott Hyndman a loooong time ago) that I
> will put all available Amorph pics on the IAS website one of these days.
> There are hundreds, so you'll have a LOT of fun.

Looking VERY forward to seeing the pics!
Thanks a lot for your efforts in advance!!!

Dollbergen, Germany
aprox. zone 6/7

P.S.: Could you drop a line when some more pics are available?