RE: Heating tables and anything else

  • Subject: RE: Heating tables and anything else
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:33:03 -0600 (CST)

Hi Brian
As far as the heating cables for the ground are concerned, they do sell them
"up north" so the "rich folks" don't have to go outside and shovel snow off
their sidewalks in winter.  Seriously though, I read where they are not all
that expensive.
I looked at your duran1 website~ me being the cynic I am, I'd think twice
about a company where "Jerry and Larry" are listed as US distributors.
Interesting idea though, for the plants!