[aroid-l] Belated thanks/spath question

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Belated thanks/spath question
  • From: Rosalind rozgold@pacbell.net
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:34:33 -0800

Hi folks!

First, a belated thanks to everyone who gave me advice on how to pot my
dracunculus tubers.  I've got them potted, and I'm very curious to see how
they'll grow - this is the first time I've grown any of the "malodorous" members
of the Aroid family.

I had a question about another plant I'm interested in getting --  Spathiphyllum
'Domino'.  I've seen pictures of the plant on a few different websites, and
there seems to be great deal of variation in the amount of variegation in the
leaves, and the contrast between the green and white color.  Are there cultural
conditions that make the variegation more noticeable and striking?

again, thanks so much.

-Roz, in Southern California