Re: [aroid-l] Hybrids and doubling chromosomes

You might want to use treflan instead of colchicine.  As far as creating
tetraploids specifically, it would be much more efficient and safer.  Colchicine
has its uses too, but treflan would be your best bet.  Can forward a link
on procedures if you need it.  Don't know if its been tried on aroids or
not, but don't see why it wouldn't work.

Tim C.