Re: [Aroid-l] Mini rant

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Mini rant
  • From: "Greg Dorst" <gregg1-@charter.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:51:15 -0600

I have seen some opportunistic parting of the bucks, but a fool and their money; and thats not right. However, there is that other group thats lacking in any real interest in what ever they are involved in, be it plants or exotic pets that grow up and become abandoned abused or ignored. Caveat Emptor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Martinson" <llmen@wi.rr.com>