[Aroid-l] amorphophallus sp nova from madagascar

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] amorphophallus sp nova from madagascar
  • From: "michael mahan" <agavestar@covad.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:17:15 -0800

I just got one of these ,the tuber is 7” across X 4”  deep    & the stem is pushing out right now it’s moved an inch or more in the 18 hours since the mail man dropped it off  yesterday .about 5” high right now .my question is what size pot should this go into ? & am I looking at a deep pot also ? any suggestions on a soil mix would be great .  thanx mike mahan

Aroid-l mailing list