Re: [Aroid-l] Mini rant right back at ya.

I sell in the spring and I make sure I sell at a reasonable price with
correctly named botanical plant material. I follow the "golden rule", but
wish more people would. $$$ is not everything in life....b.f.n...deb/S.AL

A question. do any of you ever write a gentle note to a seller who is offering perhaps a wrongly named plant which is not rare, at a big opening price, and tell them the TRUTH?  i know I DO!

Aroid-l mailing list