RE: [Aroid-l] Mini rant right back at ya.

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Mini rant right back at ya.
  • From: "Bamboo Chik" <bamboochik@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:48:48 -0600

My main gripe with this is people just new to aroids and wishing to start a
collection, do not need to be buying plants that are mis-represented by
sellers. They are trusting that the seller knows what they are selling. If
someone is just doing this as a lark to make a fast buck, and has no
horticultural knowledge as to what they are really selling, then that IS
FRAUD! b.f.n...deb/S.AL

 not think there is anyone that doesn't want people to correctly label
> I'm sorry to be so long winded on this but I have found it to be very easy
> to tell the frauds from the legit and I would expect all to have the same
> experience. If you are going to buy something on eBay you better do your
> homework and not let scams take advantage of you. This thread began by
> discussing subtle differences of opinion on rarity or the meaning of other
> descriptive adjectives. I do not believe it was talking of what I would
> a scam.
> Harry

Aroid-l mailing list