Re: [Aroid-l] Mini rant right back at ya.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Mini rant right back at ya.
  • From: "Bamboo Chik" <bamboochik@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:54:56 -0600

Yes, and have gotten cussed out more than I can count!  Here is an example: "Hi, I am glad to see you selling (such and such) on ebay and hope you do well, but (such and such) is not correctly named and the true botanical name is: (such and such) Just thought you would like to know so that you can keep up your good feedback."

Here is what I usually get back: " Mind your own (&(*&^(&%&^% business!"
....b.f.n...deb/S.AL

***Make your words soft and sweet; you just may have to eat them someday.