[Aroid-l] Amorphophallus sp. nova 'silver leaves'

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus sp. nova 'silver leaves'
  • From: Bryan Lampl <blampl1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:17:31 -0800

My curiosity has gotten the best of me and I am fortunate to acquire a
tuber.  In a previous posting, someone mentioned the sp. silver leaves could
be a Pseudodracontium.  I am wondering why that is so. A picture of the
plant is posted now on the Out of Africa website.  Other then the bloom, is
there any way to distinguish between the two?  I have no experience growing
Pseudodrcontium so my knowledge is limited to what is available online.
Thanks for the imput.

Aroid-l mailing list