[Aroid-l] Amorph. titanum hardiness

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorph. titanum hardiness
  • From: Floral Architecture <floralartistry2000@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:06:24 -0800 (PST)

I have a couple seedlings of titanum (I might be selling one of them) and they are now going dormant. Since I am in coastal So. CA, can they stay outside dry or should I bring them in for the winter? The tubers are not quite the size of a ping pong ball but the stems are 12"+ tall.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

John Ingram in L.A., CA.
www.floralarchitecture.com check it out
Floralartistry2000@yahoo.com
310.709.1613 (cell, west coast time, please call accordingly. Thank you)