Re: [Aroid-l] Selling plants on the aroid website??????

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Selling plants on the aroid website??????
  • From: Albert Huntington balberth@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:48:44 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

  The IAS Board of Directors will be discussing this and some
other related related proposals.  I think we all agree that it's
a complicated thing that could easily fail, and there are some
issues about billing that will require a bit of thought.  It's
going to, at the very least, require some research to determine
if it would get used and pay for itself.

  Anyway, we're thinking about it.

--Albert
IAS Web Guy