[Aroid-l] MIAMI let's do it over agin !!

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] MIAMI let's do it over agin !!
  • From: "Michael Mahan" agavestar@covad.net
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 01:36:38 -0800

HEY !! when are the dates for the next aroid show & sale
,banquet,meeting,auction at the Fairchild  in Miami next year ??? My rich
bro-inlaw ani't paying my way for next year(bummer those 1st class seats on
American Airlines were soo fine )  & they got some real deals going on right
now on airfare to MIA .. soo I need the firm dates sooooo I can line up my
plane tkts  NOW !!!   I had soooo much fun last September that it seemed WAY
illegal ..kept lookin' in da rear view on the way to the airport with me
booty...  AND all them really rare plants I got(at the show & at Near & Dear
new friends nurseries) are ALL doing great.... had to have JOEBUCK & his
Pickup Truck get me loaded up when I got to the  SFO  airport ,Just to get
them all home...AND thanx to all persons who had anything to do with putting
on such a nice Show & Sale . need me to help next year with anything?? plz
ask !!!!! Be more than happy to help        Michael Mahan
(the Sunday nite dinner with all the Ramada Inn Bunch was all 1ST class !!!
my humble thanx to you know who fer da treat!!)