[Aroid-l] Arisaema sp. aff. grapsospadix

Hi all,

I received from Chen Yi last spring an Arisaema with the ID of Ar. sp. aff. grapsospadix.  The tuber is rhizomatous in nature and appeared to have 'perennial' roots much like a Hippeastrum or Hymenocallis.  It had 3-part leaves which were very thick and dark green.  I can send a pic of the influorescence to anyone for ID purposes.  It had a pretty blue, hairy spadix (I did not take a pic of that for whatever reason).  It went dormant after growing from march until Sept. and I'm wondering how to care for it this winter.  So far I have left it alone in its pot, but am wondering if I should keep it just barely moist and at what temperature?  Last spring after receiving it I watered occassionally based on the root structure and the one did fine (the other was lost I'm afraid), but am not sure if this is a good idea for the entire winter.  Any help would be much appreciated,

Dan

Dan Devor
Gibsonia, PA
zone 6a