Re: [Aroid-l] Heaters, vented & otherwise (was "Anthurium")

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Heaters, vented & otherwise (was "Anthurium")
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:30:52 EST

I use a kerosene heater almost every night the temps fall near or below freezing as a backup heat source to my regular vented gas source.  The main reason why I do this is for fear of power going out at night....but it really does help with keeping the GH floor temps up and lower my heating bills.  Ive been doing this for several years now and havent seen any problems...(knock on wood).
Michael M.
Aroid-l mailing list