Anthurium bonplandii, Really could use your help!

  • Subject: Anthurium bonplandii, Really could use your help!
  • From: "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:20:45 -0500

Can't release the source just yet, at least not publicly.  But to those who are aroid friends I'll gladly give you the info privately.  Bill and Denis, you already are aware of this source.  I know of a grower with several hundred of these plants right now.  All are small and I'm not sure when he will be willing to sell them, but I can give those with whom I often correspond his name if you'd like so you can get on the list.

Sorry, if you are one of the collectors who is looking to buy a large quantity for resale, I've been asked not to pass along the name.  This grower is not ready to sell at this time.

Steve Lucas